The Shark Navigator NV356E Professional Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner is a great device for every day cleaning purposes. Its powerful suction gets rid of every last speck of dust and pet hair from any floor surface.
This model also includes a professional-standard dusting attachment for hardwood floors, a pet hair cleaning attachment, and a microfiber pad that can be cleaned in the washing machine. The vacuum canister can be removed, changing a lightweight upright vacuum into a portable hand vac.
As either a handheld device or an upright, this model maneuvers around corners, under furniture and into other difficult spots. It’s also very handy for cleaning stairs. Whether a floor needs a thorough vacuuming or has just a little spill to tidy up, the Shark Navigator is a great product for any size of job.
- Shark Navigator’s vacuum technology never loses suction, delivering a consistent and thorough clean every time.
- The professional-grade hardwood floor attachment with microfiber pads comes standard with this model.
- This vacuum removes virtually all dust from the air you breathe, trapping it in the vacuum canister for easy removal.
- It is easily handled and maneuvered, with smooth wheel motion and swivel steering.
- The super-stretch hose, pet hair power brush and crevice tool are all included.
Overall, the Shark Navigator NV356E Vacuum Cleaner is a versatile and durable vacuum, is well worth the money and does an outstanding job.
Shark Navigator NV356E Pros:
- Versatile – You can use the Shark Navigator NV356E anywhere you can think of because of how versatile it is.
- Brilliant design – The design of the Shark Navigator NV356E is very nice to both look at and use.
- Very solid – This is a solid vacuum that is made to last a long time.
- Durable – Many reviewers noted that they had the Shark Navigator NV356E for years and it is very durable.
- Light weight – This is a vacuum that you would have no problem taking up stairs if you needed to.
- Powerful vacuum – It has a powerful suction that you can trust is cleaning up great.
- Easy to use – The Shark Navigator NV356E only takes a few minutes to learn how to use. It’s easy to turn off and on and it’s also easy to push.
- Easy to clean – Removing the dirt is also very quick. It only takes a few minutes to clean this vacuum cleaner.
- Comes with great accessories – Many reviewers noted the accessories are both useful and easy to add to the machine. The accessories make the vacuum a mega cleaning tool that can do nearly everything.
- It is smaller than any other upright – While it may be smaller, it has the same or better amount of power. Size is just a benefit of it being light weight.
- The cord is very long – Many reviewers noted they plug in the Shark Navigator NV356E and were able to clean the whole room without moving the plug.
- The dust canister is easy to empty and doesn’t cause an additional mess to clean up.
- There are two settings: setting 1 is for the hardwood floor and pet hair brush attachments, and setting 2 is for carpeted floors.
- The device is very easy to put together and it glides around furniture easily and quietly, unlike many of its competitors.
Shark Navigator NV356E Cons:
- The hose is short – It can be annoying since the hose is short but there is a take apart feature that allows you to use the hose without the whole vacuum.
- The crevice attachment is supposed to be stored on the handle when not in use, but it frequently falls off.
- The pet hair brush does pick up pet hair, but it gets stuck in the brush more often than it gets sucked into the canister, meaning it has to be cleaned off the brush in turn by hand, which can be a hassle.