The Panasonic MC-CG902 Canister Vacuum Cleaner is compact and powerful, easy to maneuver and cleans any home or office thoroughly and quickly. Whether it is used in the bedroom, the kitchen or the living room, it handles carpets, furniture and even windows for the best clean possible.
It features an on/off switch conveniently located on the closed-loop, ergonomic handle, and a bare-floor setting allows the unit to be used safely on delicate hard surfaces. There are four carpet height settings, so it can be used on any type of rug or carpeting, and the nozzle is fourteen inches across to cover more carpet in less time.
The carrying handle, which is part of the unit body, makes it easy to maneuver and carry wherever it is needed. This is a compact, powerful vacuum cleaner that stores away conveniently, whether in a house, an apartment or an office.
- A “bag” canister upright vacuum with a powerful 12-amp motor.
- A broad, fourteen-inch nozzle and a twenty-four-foot power cord.
- Accessories include three brushes for floors, dusting and upholstery, as well as a crevice tool and two wands. All accessories can be stored on the unit.
- Four manual settings for the brush height to deal with any kind of carpet or flooring.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11 x 22 inches (length x width x height). Burgundy finish.
Panasonic MC-CG902 Pros:
- Worth the price – The Panasonic MC-CG902 canister vacuum is not the cheapest vacuum but many reviewers said that because of its long list of features, it was worth every penny they paid.
- The suction is fantastic – Many reviewers noted they were amazed by the amount of suction this vacuum had.
- It moves so smoothly – This is a smooth running vacuum that can be pushed with even the most gentle touch.
- The handle is very comfortable to use – If you are planning to use the vacuum for long amounts of time, the Panasonic MC-CG902 canister vacuum is great because of how easy to hold the handle is.
- It’s quite effective – This vacuum cleans up everything in its grasp as many reviewers stated.
- Semi-lightweight – While the Panasonic MC-CG902 canister vacuum isn’t super heavy, it’s not super light. It’s the perfect weight for every home and every type of person.
- The floor / carpet setting on the handle is a great feature, and the automatically rewinding cord is also very handy.
- It is a fairly quiet machine and the accessories are easy to attach when they’re needed.
- This model really does keep the dust inside the vacuum and the necessary replacement bags are affordable.
Panasonic MC-CG902 Cons:
- Attachments don’t fit in the compartment – The Panasonic MC-CG902 canister vacuum has a compartment problem. It is quite hard to put the items into it.
- Hard to change the bag – One reviewer noted that it was a little hard to change the bag on the vacuum. Over time, it will become easier however.
- The floor height settings have to be changed manually, and the lever that controls this feature doesn’t seem very durable.
- When you have it switched to floor mode, the headlight switches off.