Hoover maintains its high standard Google shares of clean by introducing the Windtunnel T-series line of upright bagless vacuums. These machines combine a lightweight, sleek design with Hoover’s reliable, powerful technology–they are easy to use and affordable.
Hoover’s advanced bagless Hoover UH70210 WindTunnel T-Series Pet Rewind Plus Upright Vacuum offers several options and great new features.
It has a collapsible handle to deal with small spaces, a cord that automatically pulls back in for storage when not in use, a headlight to make it easy to see in dim corners, and its height Buy Google shares can be adjusted to make sure that roll brushes are correctly positioned.
- The line’s fold-down handle is convenient for storage, particularly in small spaces.
- The power cord rewinds automatically, pulling the twenty-seven-foot cord back into the unit so that it can be easily stored away.
- The brush roll is controlled by a pedal invest in Google shares, so it is easily adjusted when moving from a hard surface to carpet.
- An automatic indicator alerts users whenever the HEPA, carbon or other filters need to be checked or cleaned.
- It has many accessories that store on the device, including a turbo brush for pet hair, a foot-long extension wand, an easy-to-clean rubber pet hair nozzle, and a crevice tool.
Hoover UH70210 Pros:
- Great suction vacuum – The Hoover WindTunnel T-Series is able to suck up even the largest amount of pet hair in a few seconds. It is quite light for its size.
- Great customer service – When there is a problem, Hoover has the best customer service ever. They are there to help.
- Warranty – The two year warranty removes the worry if the vacuum breaks at all.
- Lightweight – The Hoover WindTunnel T-Series is super light weight. Many reviewers noted they had no problem taking the vacuum upstairs.
- Easy to maneuver in the bedrooms – This vacuum is very easy to move around large pieces of furniture.
- The folding handle makes it easy to store – Because the Hoover WindTunnel T-Series has a folding handle it can be stored into the tightest area ever.
- Reasonable price – The price of this vacuum fits great with its features.
- Extremely easy to put together – The Hoover WindTunnel T-Series is quick to put together. It takes only a few minutes to put the whole machine together. It also comes with user-friendly manual and directions.
- Works very well on floors – One reviewer noted that the Hoover WindTunnel T-Series was able to work over all the wood, tile and the carpeted areas in their home easier than ever.
- Retractable cord – Many reviewers enjoy the retractable cord because they don’t have to worry about wrapping the cord around the vacuum itself.
- The automatic cord storage is really handy – it would be great if all vacuums had something like this.
- It’s also great not to have to change a bag; it is much easier to keep up with the canister, and far less messy.
- It is easy to take out the filters and clean them, and the other parts are just as accessible.
Hoover UH70210 Cons:
- It is loud – One reviewer noted that the Hoover WindTunnel T-Series was louder than any of their previous vacuums.
- Cord is short – The cord on this vacuum is slightly short and you will have to change outlets often.
- A lot of the small plastic parts seem either gimmicky or not as durable as they should be, but having them made of plastic keeps the Hoover UH70210 lighter and with the great job it does in cleaning, a few plastic parts are not a big deal.