This Is One Small Vacuum, But Don’t Let The Size Fool You! It’s Both Lightweight And Powerful!
If you’re looking for the ultimate household cleaning companion, you just found it. The Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner features cordless and bagless functionality in a size small enough to be stored out of your way effortlessly.
Using the interchangeable 18 volt Lithium-Ion battery pack, you get enough power to clean for 12-15 minutes before having to set it up for charging. It charges back to full in about 2 hours time. It works on any floor surface, including carpets!
And thanks to the 11 inch wide nozzle, WindTunnel technology, motorized power brush system, and battery fuel gauge, you’ll be able to keep your home neat and tidy without getting worn out.
It also has an edge cleaning bristle system that gets right up close to the sides of walls. The low profile base makes it easy to maneuver and get into hard to access floor sections.
And you’ll notice when using this vacuum that the power won’t fade out and deliver subpar performance. It stays good and strong until it gives out and needs to be recharged.
Cordless Power That Goes Where You Need It To!
Being cordless and bagless are two of the best parts of the Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner. Cordless functionality means it will go anywhere you need it to. Although it’s not a wet dry vac, it does well enough on low-pile carpeting to be worth buying. And for hardwood floors and other hard floor surfaces, you really can’t do much better.
Check Out The Low Price Tag! Under $150 For A Hoover That Gets The Job Done Right!
For a quality Hoover vacuum cleaner that can go anywhere, the price tag of under $150 is super affordable. And it’s not just affordable, it also comes with a 2 year warranty to keep you safe from defects. That’s a 1-2 punch of dependability and cost effectiveness that’s tough to match with any other vacuum on the market.
Total Weight Of Only 10 Lbs Means You Won’t Have To Strain To Keep The House Clean
If you use a vacuum frequently, have pets, or just have problems with bulkier vacuum cleaners, then you should seriously consider the Hoover Linx. The low 10 lb total weight will prevent any straining or heavy lifting, and it works just as well for low-pile carpeting as the bigger vacuums. When it comes down to saving your precious energy and keeping the house clean, this vacuum really is the best defense.
Hoover continues to impress us with their improvements in vacuum cleaners, their dependability, and the fact that they stand behind their warranties 100%. You really can’t go wrong with Hoover products because they’re designed so well.
Now let’s take a closer look at the feature set of the Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner:
Hoover Linx Features:
- Low Pile Carpeting / Hard Flooring Switch
- Bottom Release Dirt Receptacle
- Edge Cleaning Bristles
- Automatic Height Adjustment
- Cordless And Bagless Functionality
- 18 Volt Lithium Ion Battery And Energy Star Charger
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- 6 Year Warranty On The Vacuum – 2 Year Warranty For The Battery And Charger
Hoover Linx Pros:
- Does an excellent job in removing pet hair from both carpet and hard flooring
- Switch to control bare floor or carpet cleaning is easy and located conveniently on the handle
- The charge indicator is accurate and lets you know when it’s time for a charge
- Dirt receptacle allows for quick transfer of dirt to the garbage – Receptacle goes back into the vacuum easily too
- Included filter is easy to remove and clean with a toothbrush and/or wash it
- You’ll be able to tackle cleaning nearly the whole house on a single charge!
- Does great with cleaning carpet located by wall edges – Gets right up to the very side of it
- No winding and unwinding of cords – The totally cordless operation is a miracle!
- Great to keep by the door to catch sand, leaves, and debris that are brought in regularly
- Lightweight, powerful, and easy to use – Some people like this vacuum even more than the bulky vacuums that cost twice as much!
- Charges the battery to full in about two hours time – It has a short battery life, so the quick charging time is a good thing
- Does a great job with “touch up” cleaning between major cleaning jobs – Lightens the load for a bigger upright vacuum on cleaning day
- Lightweight and conveniently located controls makes this vacuum ideal for people with back problems
- Easy to put together out of the box with just one screw needed for assembly
- You don’t have to charge the whole vacuum unit like on some other models – Battery and charger are totally separate from the vacuum
- Now walking barefoot on your hard floor surfaces won’t be a grueling experience anymore
- Great for quick carpet once overs, but don’t try and use this vacuum as a primary unit – It’s not designed for that
- Can totally replace the need for a broom in any home setting
- Ships free from Amazon via SuperSaver shipping
- Hoover makes good on their warranty claims – Sends free replacement parts and replaces broken units
Hoover Linx Cons:
- Can be awkward on stairs – No stair handle included on this vacuum
- Storing the battery in the charger for long periods can cause it to fail – Don’t store the battery in the charger for extended periods!
- Small size won’t deep clean shag carpet