If You Want To Be Good To The Health Of Your Carpets, Don’t Pass Up This Machine!
If you’re like most homeowners, the health of your carpets is of paramount importance. You want to keep them in the best shape you possibly can and you want them to last.
Realtors often tell homeowners to install new carpeting for potential home buyers because it ups the resale value of the house. But what if you could keep your carpet in like new condition and not have to make this costly re-investment?
It’s very possible to keep your carpeting looking like brand new, with all the bouncy feel and remarkable looks with the help of a good carpet cleaning machine.
If you take care of your carpets from day one, they’ll be there for many years to come, looking like you just installed them yesterday.
Introducing The Amazing Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge!
This is one amazing carpet cleaner. The Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner effectively cleans your carpets down to the very root of the carpet fiber, allowing you to release dirt and grime at the core level.
You’ll be amazed at how much dirt comes out of supposedly clean carpets! The difference you’ll experience with this carpet cleaner is like night and day, and it makes a good investment that you can use to take care of your carpets on a regular basis.
Check Out All The Incredible Features! And It’s Super Affordable Too!
This is one of the best values on the Internet today for a carpet cleaner. We all know Hoover goes above and beyond the average customer expectation, but this is totally unreal! Less than $130 for a top of the line carpet cleaner that actually does what it’s supposed to do? How is that possible?
I mean, logically, you would think they would charge a lot more for a product like this. That just goes to show you that Hoover’s commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is unmatched in the industry.
And just think, if you’re into renting carpet cleaners on a yearly basis, you’re already spending too much. Instead, grab this Hoover SteamVac and take care of your carpets on a weekly basis! You might even think of putting down fresh carpet, then taking care of it with a machine like this one. And yes, carpets can look brand new and be 10 years old. It all depends on how you take care of them from the BEGINNING.
Hoover SteamVac Features:
- 12 Amp Motor
- Five Multidirectional Spinning Scrub Brushes
- Clean Surge Option For An Extra Burst Of Cleaning Solution When You Need It
- Separate Clean And Dirty Water Tanks
- 8 Feet Of Hose Length
- Scrubbing Brush Powered Hand Tool And Upholstery Tool
- 1 Year Warranty
Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner Pros:
- This machine works on more than just floors! Keep your upholstery and stairs looking new too! For stairs, use the Handheld Scrubber Tool
- If you have pets in the house, this makes a fantastic option for cleaning up after their messes
- Suction and scrubbing power with this carpet cleaner is top notch – You won’t find a better deal for the price
- People have thousands of experiences they’ve shared on Amazon that provide tons of useful information – Read them thoroughly and you’ll know EVERYTHING about how this carpet cleaner works!
- Customers say that Hoover makes other models of carpet cleaners, but this is the one to get
- Doesn’t require that you put much together out of the box – A few short minutes of assembly and prep time and you’re ready to go
- You’ll see that relatively new stains come out of carpets with this machine really easily – But with decade old stains, don’t expect this machine to be a miracle worker
- Pretty light weight makes it easy to push around and use, even for people that aren’t very strong
- The key to using this carpet cleaning machine is to go over the carpet SLOWLY, with back and forth motions, so it can properly do its job
- Unless you’re willing to spend a lot more to take care of your carpets, this is the best carpet cleaner in this price range that you’re going to find – This represents the best option for people on a budget
- Buying this machine costs less than one, SINGLE professional carpet cleaning. Do the savings calculations, and you’ll see how good of a deal this really is
- Some people say it feels cheaply designed, but they quickly forgive that issue when they see how well it cleans their carpets!
- Trigger is easy to squeeze for times when you will be using the trigger a lot
- Hose is 8 foot in length – One of the longest hose lengths for carpet cleaners in the industry – You have a lot of space to move around in with this hose
- Carpets dry fast because of the incredible suction power of this machine and the heated air feature
- If you haven’t wet cleaned your carpets in a long time, you’ll see that the water literally gets black with dirt and grime – This tells you for sure that it’s doing its job correctly
- Extension tools really help to add additional value to the total package
- Don’t try and use this carpet cleaner as a vacuum – It’s not designed for that – Instead, ensure you vacuum carpets thoroughly before using it
- Adding some boiling water to in addition to some regular hot water, you’ll find that you’ll have better results – Just don’t use ALL boiling water or you damage the machine
- There’s cheaper alternatives to using Hoover cleaning solution for the tank all the time – Making your own cleaning solution can be cheaper – CAUTION: This may void the warranty
- When the water in the dirty tank is black, plan on emptying it and repeating the carpet cleaning process until you’re left with clean water in the dirty tank
Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner Cons:
- Not for use on wood floors, so you’ll have to find a different option for hardwood flooring
- Works wonderfully well to clean carpets, but it’s just not as rugged and sturdy as, say, the Bissel Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine for example – It is much more affordable than the Bissel though
- You have to make sure to clean the brushes on this steam cleaner after every use so that they don’t get dried on gunk that prevents the brushes from spinning – Clean the brushes after every use in the sink with some soap!
- Goes through water pretty fast – You might have to make multiple trips to refill the clean water tank and empty the dirty one if you’re cleaning the whole house