The Eureka 71B Hand-Held Vacuum does away with the need to drag a full-size upright vacuum from room to room and outside. This powerful, portable model can deal with furniture, carpets and car upholstery. It has a twenty-foot cord that wraps up conveniently when the device is not in use.
The vacuum has great reach, and extends a long way with its deluxe hose. It also features a crevice tool which can be attached to the hose, allowing the user to clean small places such as cabinet corners, the edges of windows, between floorboards, and behind household appliances and furniture.
- Powerful 5.5 amp suction and a stretch hose, great for cleaning upholstery, stairs, cars, and other hard-to-reach places.
- Two motors–one to power the suction, the other for the revolving brush.
- Comes with a Riser Visor for dealing with carpets and runners on stairs, and also has a crevice tool that stores on the body.
- Its clear dust canister and bagless filter are easy to clean.
- It weighs only five pounds, and its twenty-foot cord can be wrapped up easily when the device is not in use.
- Overall, the Eureka 71B Handheld Vacuum is a solid, powerful, well-designed little machine and it is obvious that a lot of thought went into it and does exactly what it is advertised to do!
Eureka EasyClean Pros:
- Small – The Eureka 71B is very small and its compact size makes it easy to get into small areas.
- Light weight – It’s considered one of the lightest handheld vacuums on the market currently.
- Long cord – The cord on the Eureka 71B is very long and made to allow you to take it nearly anywhere in your home. It can be taken anywhere in the house, whether the mess is in the kitchen, the garage, or the bedroom.
- Has plenty of power – Many people were impressed at the power this handheld vacuum has because of how small it is.
- Nice design – It looks nice which allows for you to leave it on the counter and not distract from your decor.
- This vacuum picks up a TON of dirt – In a few minutes it can remove years worth of stair dirt. It’s gross to see how much dirt you might have and this machine will make you grateful once you toss all that dirt into the trash.
- Easy to use – With a push of a button the Eureka 71B is ready to go. It’s super easy to use no matter where you are cleaning. The hose is easy to use as well – just give it a tug and it pulls out.
- Handles pet hair and more – The brush attachment of the Eureka 71B is made to remove all pet hair easily and quickly. It can handle baby messes as well.
- Recommended – Many reviewers noted that they would give this hand vacuum has a gift or even recommend it to a friend.
- It is powerful and has great suction – While the Eureka 71B might be small, it’s still very powerful and has a ton of suction.
- Perfect for the stairs or the car – It’s great for small places that need cleaning like the inside of the car and the stairs.
- Because it is handheld, it can be used vertically or horizontally, on stairs, furniture, appliances – wherever.
- The filter seems like it will last a long time, and it is easy to take it out and replace it.
Eureka EasyClean Cons:
- Short hose – The only thing it needs is a longer hose. There is an optional attachment for that, however.
- A bit heavy – It can get a bit heavy to handle, particularly for jobs that are higher up.